Tuesday, August 18, 2009

peanut butter with ketchup;

okay, that's like a really random title. But my brain can't think much. Had such a long day! I spent most of my time away from school. Was at RTB most of the time! It was honestly such a waste of time. - -"! I mean the people there are really nice and friendly but they really need to work fast! - -" and even better, in advanced! Cause when we got there in the morning, nothing was even set up yet! So the rehearsals got postponed down in the afternoon. But when we got there, they still weren't finished! Most of the time, we sat there talking and watching them set up and play with the lighting. Hahaha.

I have a really busy week ahead! Time's moving so fast!!

I really need to go. Will blog properly when i have more time.

For now, brain-wrecking time!

i really miss melissa.

and beverly.

and a whole lot of other people! :(




love, michelle.

No comments: