Monday, November 2, 2009

Bali; Hello world

Haha, okay i think i should update since i'm taking a break from studying all the different types of mics and eqs :) I passed my Sound Reinforcement exam!! Thank you God!! Got another exam tomorrow and the day after hehe. Mommy is visiting on thursday and i can't wait to see her! :D Even in the midst of my exams!

I'm listening to Alicia Keys while it's pouring rain outside. For once in a very long time am i home and it's raining, loving it! Michelle and I have been MIA (missing in action) haha, we're updating on our personal blogs:


^ Click!

But we hardly update there either so yeah, not much of a difference. I don't think we have many readers anymore chelle :p it's okay, for our own entertainment... What the chicken am i saying haha ignore me. I'm just really overjoyed for todays exam and how well it went and the fact i'm home before 6 :) Anyhoojers, i've got nothing else to update besides the i'll only be learning how to drive next year summer, not rushing haha :) And i don't mind, since i have friends here who are like 20+ and have not gone for the driving lessons yet. So yup!

Mich - post something okay!

Lots of love!!

No comments: